Monday, April 16, 2007

Sucked into the Stars

I'll admit it~ I'm completely addicted to Dancing with the Stars. Here are my favorite 2 couples:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I like Billy Ray so much because you can tell he's way out of his element, though he's trying his hardest~ you can see him counting the beats and he's a horrible dancer. But there's something about him that I adore and I hope he's in the competition for a couple more weeks.

As for Apolo~ he's so rad! He got the first perfect score. Whoo hoo! Uh, yeah~ I shouldn't know this stuff, yet I do.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Montreal got her stitches out today. She still needs to be watched, though. I'm so glad she's recovering.

Peep the earrings I want:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Thank you and good night!

No comments: