Monday, April 09, 2007

Littlest Boo

Our cute kitten got sick tonight. Very sick. I'll spare you the details, but it requires her having some surgery and spending the night at the emergency vet clinic. She'll be ok, we're told.... Totally miss her, though. In an effort to show you her cuteness so you can keep her in your good thoughts, I thought I'd share some photos.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




And this series of pictures cracks me up. Cleveland was laying there, minding his own business and she plopped down on him. Then she got hyper, attacked him, got put back in line and resumed cuddling. I laugh everytime I see these.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Anyhoo, please keep her in your good thoughts. She's the sweetest thing and has been a wonderful addition to our little family~ and she's so great for Cleveland.

No comments: