Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Sometimes kitty butts just fall right out

I had no idea it was possible. Perhaps Montreal's fell out as a means of getting her back for the horrible fumes she makes it emit. At any rate, it fell out Monday night and Mark and I rushed her to the emergency vet clinic. A sleepless night followed, several status report calls were made, followed by a 7 am pick up which lead to a visit to her regular vet. Couple hours later we were all home and poor Montreal was able to get a bit of sleep~ even though she donned an Elizabethan collar.

Not to make this too long, it's been a traumatic couple of days filled with painful meows and too many visits to the vet (averaging almost 2 visits/day). The good news is that we rounded a corner tonight and the little one is feeling much, much better. I even took her collar off for a few hours to let her play her favorite game: fetch the tinsel ball.

I have some cute pics of her playing with a ball while wearing her collar, which I'll upload tomorrow.

To all of you who kept her in your thoughts: thank you so much! This little kitty means the world to me, Mark and Cleveland. She's our Littlest Boo!

No comments: