Friday, April 13, 2007

Happy Friday the 13th!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I always love these days. Some of my favorite birthdays were on a Friday the 13th. Awwwww yeah, baby! It's like that! Hahahaha! I'm not superstitious, though these days tend to be good for me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Here's my horoscope for today:
You've been juggling career, romance, and creative interests for the past year, dear Gemini, and this is apt to continue. However, you might find yourself building a new career, perhaps in addition to the one you have now, that involves writing or speaking. You're also apt to develop a vigorous interest in building health, and could make a powerful effort to change your diet and exercise habits. Good luck with it all!
Oddly accurate..... but I won't expound upon the specifics right now.

Anyhoo, Montreal is much better today. She's back to soaking her tinsel balls in her water bowl~ for some reason she LOVES to do that. The funny thing is that the balls look the same wet as they do when they're dry, so it's typically a surprise to pick up a heavy, drenched ball when she drops it at your feet. They sure do throw better than the dry ones, though...... One day, maybe~ just maybe, when the littlest one is all healed, my world will get bigger again and my life won't be as cat-centric as it is now. Just a thought.

I'm looking forward to a great weekend with my beau and our newest Arrested Development DVDs~ such a brilliant show!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



And a spin class or two....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Later!

No comments: