Friday, April 20, 2007

Happy birthday, Jbrizzle!

Sounds like you're having a good birthday week~ hooray! You deserve it.

Well, I should be working on a marketing proposal and getting some bands for a concert, but thought I'd waste a little time 'round these parts.

First, the Lil Kitten That Could is fully healed! Yay!!! Her pooper is even better than before, thanks to the skilled hands of her anal surgeon. Photos upon request. OK, that was a joke, but I must let you know, dear readers, than 2 people asked for pictures of Montreal's broken booty prior to surgery. Ew! I didn't take any~ sorry to disappoint.

Second, look how horrible Jessica Simpson looks!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I mean, I've never been a fan, but I do have to admit that she mostly dresses well. So what's up with this train wreck of an outfit? Too many no-no's to even begin a commentary, so I'll leave it alone.

How much do I love Denise Richards? Soooooo much! She was a model in that fashion show I went to in LA and looked awesome. She's so rad. The thing I like most about this pic is her bag, though. Ky-vit? (For those of you not in the Amateur Lovers world of the mid-90's that my friends and I still live it, that means: Can I have it? You know, just said really fast.)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




While unable to fall asleep a few days ago, I googled my full name and did an image search. This is 1 of the 6 images that came up:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I have no idea why that would come up~ I'd never seen it before, though I really like it.

Alright, that's about all for now regarding my meaningless ramblings. I'll be back on Monday with some silly stories, I'm sure.

That's the news and I am outta here.

No comments: