Saturday, June 02, 2007

Saturday

Ever been so tired you could cry for no reason? That's me right now. I got back to Seattle late last night, didn't sleep terribly well (what's new?!) and have been on the go today. Here's a little story that recaps my sensitive state right now: Mark, his parents and I hailed a cab. I told him where to go and said to straighten the cab out so he could go straight~ he heard me and said OK. Mark got in the front seat and told the cab driver where to go (because he hadn't heard me give him an address/directions), at which point the cab driver said, "OK, so I'm going to turn right and go around." Um.... yeah. So we went about 8 blocks out of our way and got stuck in tourist traffic. I finally said something and the cab driver was an ass. Then when I got back to my car, I burst into tears. Good lord! I need a nap. I also need a magic genie to come and clean my apartment while I sleep because Mark's parents want to see my place. I'm a mess!

No comments: