Monday, January 14, 2008

"I told you so!"

Within a couple days of adopting Montreal, we took her to the vet. Mark said to the doc, "She's such a great cat!" I agreed and said that we just love her to bits. The vet, while wrangling a wriggling Montreal said, "No she's not, she's a bad, bad kitty! I can see it in her eyes. Don't let her fool you, she's a bad, bad kitty." We laughed.

She has exhibited a few naughty moments from time to time, though less frequently now that she's a big 1 year old (and I do mean BIG!). Mostly she's such a great cat that it's hard to NOT want to be around her. I'd rather stay home with her than do most things, and of course I like her more than I like most people. She constantly makes me laugh and when she curls up on me, I feel pretty lucky. At night she does back flips, hand springs and cartwheels off the bed when I throw Q-Tips (her FAVORITE toy). Seriously, it's more entertaining to watch her than to watch anything that could ever possibly be on TV and I love her tons and tons and tons and tons because she's purr-fect!

That was until yesterday when she gave herself a Dirty Sanchez.

No comments: